Thursday 9 May 2013

Presentation (blog # 5)

           I think our presentation did well even though at first, I wasn't in timing in reading my part. Presenting is not that easy because we were talking in front of class and it's hard to do it, but I learned that we need to have confidence and be comfortable in presenting in class. We also need to have an energy in presenting, so the audience will enjoy and not be bored. I also learned that we need to have an eye contact on our audience and make our voice louder and clear, so the audience can hear us. I think Lana and Johnna had the best presentation because they use their creativity to do their prezi. I learned a lot of things about their civilization which is Mayans because they included interesting things like the games of mayans and their cultural dances. I enjoyed learning Ancient Mayans because I like the way they presented it.

No comments:

Post a Comment